Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New York City - Reasons to Return

There are two distinct things I have not yet experienced in New York City. One of these is Times Square at night. The other is the Theatre District at night. I have always been fond of displays of twinkling, swirling lights, despite their somewhat less than positive ecological effect. Return visits to the Metropolitan and Modern art museums would also be welcome. While there I would also try to take in a show since New York productions are generally more elaborate than their sometimes stripped down national tours. The nephew of my ex roommate is lead trombonist at the Metropolitan Opera, so there is an outside chance I could score house seats by exploiting our decades long friendship. However, a return trip to New York is wholly dependant on where future fate and fortunes lead me. The world is large and complex and there is so much to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment